HEC has transformed the degree attestation method so that applicants do not have to go through complex paperwork. They can easily do HEC Degree Attestation using the online portal where the process is fast and secure. The students can apply for degree attestation from their homes using the online portal of HEC.
The previous method of the HEC Degree verification system has expired but if you are an old user of the HEC degree verification link, then you can use the same login details for the new link. The new link for HEC Degree Attestation through the online system is http://www.eservices.hec.gov.pk The same username and password of the old verification weblink can be used for the new one.
Step-by-Step Method for HEC Degree Attestation
- First of all, go to the HEC e-services portal at http://www.eservices.hec.gov.pk
- You can log in by using your CNIC, POC, or Passport (in case of foreigners).
- Fill in all the details to complete the form.
- Upload all the required scanned documents.
- Once all the documents are uploaded and the form is complete, submit your application.
Note: make sure you enter all the correct details in the form to remove any of the complications in your application.
Documents Required for Attestation
- Application form with challan form or Courier receipt if you have applied through a courier service.
- Valid CNIC for Pakistani citizens and Passport for foreigners.
- Submit your degree or transcript for attestation.
- Registration or accreditation from a relevant professional body if you require professional degree attestation.
- When someone else is applying on behalf of the degree holder, HEC demands an Authority letter with CNIC attested by any Grade 17 or above officer.
- Photocopies of CNIC or passport for HEC record.
- If you need attestation of photocopies of documents, then also attach two sets of educational documents for attestation.
- The photocopies that you provide must be clear and must have enough space for HEC Stamp, signature, and attestation ticket.
- If any married female applying for the attestation, whose last name has been changed to he husband’s name, has to provide a copy of the old CNIC with the father’s name or marriage certificate.
- HEC may demand more documents depending on your degree.